活動條文及規則 TERMS & RULES
1.活動屬自願參與性質，參加者願意承擔一切風險及責任，並無權向主辦單位/ 包括大會丶活動策劃代理及贊助商/支援機構追討由於在往返活動場地中、活動中發生或其他原因而引致之自身受傷、意外、死亡或任何形式的損失索償或追究責任。Participation in the Event is voluntary and at the own risk of participants. Each participant agrees to absolve the Organizers, Event Producer and any sponsor and/or supporting organizations from any and all liabilities arising from bodily injuries, accidents, death or other losses during or caused by travelling to and from the event venue during in the event or whatsoever reason.
2.每位參加者必須確保身體健康狀況是適合參加是次活動。主辦機構在懷疑的情況下，保留取消任何不適宜參加者參加的權利，而相關人士必須接受主辦機構的決定。Each participant shall be physically fit and have the ability to participate in the Event. The Organizers reserve the right to disallow/disqualify any person who is known or suspected by the Organizers to be physically unfit to participate in the Event and such person shall accept such decision of the Organizers accordingly.
3.遞交報名後，即表示參加者遵守及接受在此及其後所有主辦單位所引入之參賽條款及細則。Upon submitting an entry, a participant is deemed to have accepted all Terms and Conditions of the Event, the Official Rules as stipulated and also to those that may be later introduced by the Organizers.
4.參加者必須確保在報名表格上之資料正確無誤。All information provided by a participant in the registration form must be true and accurate.
5.參加者須於截止日期或之前遞交報名，名額有限，先到先得。All entries must be submitted no later than Registration Deadline. Entry is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
6.大會有權提早或延遲截止報名日期，而不作任何通知。Organizers reserve the right to close the registration any time, whether before or after the registration deadline specified, without prior notification.
7.主辦單位擁有一切決定權，按照參賽者填報的個人最佳成績，安排參賽者分批進行賽事。 Organizers reserve the right to divide the participants according to the best personal results they declared into various groups. The groups will start at different times to avoid unnecessary congestions.
8.除主辦單位批准外，所有賽事一律禁止參賽者帶同寵物，或直接或間接使用任何形式車輪運行的物件(如自行車、滾軸溜冰鞋、手推車、附有轆的鞋等)進入賽道範圍。No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport, such as bicycles, skates, push carts, shoes with built-in rollers are allowed, except those authorized by the Organizers.
9.參加者需按各活動的年齡要求參與(如適用)，違例者將被即時取消參加資格及被要求離開賽道/有關活動場地。All participants should register according to the age requirement of each category respectively (if applicable). Offenders will be disqualified and requested to leave the race course/ event venue.
10.若參加者在活動期間因蓄意破壞而導致主辦機構支付額外開支，必須對主辦機構作出合理之賠償。Participants shall indemnify and/or reimburse the Organizers in respect of any additional expenses or costs incurred by the Organizers arising from or in connection with the fault or action or behavior of such Participants during participation in the Event.
11.參加者同意工作人員、醫務人員、賽事總監或保安有權要求參加者退出比賽/活動，並取消其參加資格。Participants must retire and leave the race course/event venue immediately if requested by any race official, medical staff, race director or security staff.
12.主辦機構及其代理商有權使用任何有關活動之相片、錄像及賽事紀錄作任何合法用途，包括活動宣傳之用。Organizers and their agents shall have the absolute discretion to use any photograph, video or any other record of the Event for any lawful purposes including advertising and promotion of the event.
13.參加者獲獎後(如適用)，需要向大會出示身份證明文件，包括︰香港身份證、護照、殘病人士登記證等，以核實身份。Race Winners (if applicable) will be required to present their identification including HK identity card, passport or Registration Card for People with Disabilities for verification.
14. 號碼布自定名稱由參加者自行寫於號碼布上。如自定名稱使人覺得冒犯或具誹謗性，參加者須自行承擔相關風險。Personalized bib name is assigned by the participant. Participants will be responsible any potential liability associated.
15. 參加個人挑戰賽、4人隊際挑戰賽、個人輪椅組及猛龍幪眼挑戰2人組之參賽者方有資格競逐有關獎項。所有獎項及名次均以大會時間計算。Only participants of the Individual Challenge, Team of 4 Challenge, Individual Wheelchair and Fearless Dragon Blindfold Run Pair of 2 races will be entitled to compete for awards. Official Times will be used for determining the prizes and positions.
16. 4人隊際及猛龍幪眼挑戰2人組必須全組參賽者跑畢全程，方可獲得組別排名及競逐獎項。 成績按最後一名衝過終點之隊員完成時間計算。All members of Team of 4 Challenge and Fearless Dragon Blindfold Run Pair of 2 races must complete the races in order to compete for awards. Team ranking position will be determined according to the finished time of the last member in the team.
17. 大會將頒發電子完成證書予所有在大會時間的賽事及場次合乎資格之參賽者。如參賽者未能完成賽事，或未有按指定的起跑時間或組別起步，其參賽資格將會被取消及不會獲頒發任何獎項或證書。Certificate of Achievement will be issued to all qualified runners with an Official Time in all races and categories. Participants who do not start the race according to the designated start time and assigned registered race category and participants who do not complete the race, shall not be entitled to any awards and certificates.
18. 若任何組別之報名人數少於3人或3隊，該組別所設之獎項將被取消。If there are fewer than 3 participants or 3 teams in any category, the award will be cancelled.
19. 有意競逐最積極參與團體及最佳打氣獎之團體，需預先登記，請聯絡︰[email protected] Pre-registration is required for competing for the Top Participation Award and the Best Cheer-up Team Award. Please contact: [email protected] in advance.
20. 輪椅賽規則：Official Rules for Wheelchair Race:
輪椅賽參加者必須於胸前及輪椅背面分別掛上號碼布，以資識別。Upon enrollment, participants must submit a registration card for persons with disabilities or a medical certificate issued by professional doctor or a proof issued by government to prove their physical disabilities, for the approval of the Organizer.
個人輪椅賽事參加者於報名時，必須呈交醫生或政府認可機構簽發的傷殘人士證明書，以證明其身體殘疾。Each participant should put two bibs visibly on the front of his/her chest and the back of the wheelchair respectively.
個人輪椅賽參加者必須戴上頭盔，以確保個人及其他道路使用者之安全。The wearing of a race helmet is compulsory for the safety sake of the participants and others on the route.
若個人輪椅賽參加者在開賽後故意干擾或接觸其他參加者或其輪椅，大會保留即時停止或取消其賽事之權利。Any wheelchair race participants who intentionally interfere with or come into contact with other wheelchair race participants or their wheelchairs during the race will be disqualified.
若個人輪椅賽參加者在比賽中相撞或跌倒，只可由大會工作人員提供協助。若參加者利用他人協助以獲取較佳成績，該參加者將會被取消資格。For Individual Wheelchair runner, only the race officials are permitted to assist a participant in case of a crash or tumble during the race. Participants will be disqualified if they are assisted in any manner that can influence the race results to their advantages.
21. 凡未滿18歲之參加者，必須由家長或監護人同意，方可參賽。Parent/Guardian’s endorsement is required for participant aged below 18.
22. 如參賽者生於1941年8月21日或以前，請於報名前先行諮詢醫生的意見以策安全；大會將會要求參賽者出示醫生紙，以證明其身體狀況適宜參加有關活動。Runners who were born on or before 21 August 1941 are advised to consult the doctor. The Organizer will require a runner to submit a medical certificate to affirm sound health conditions for participation in the activity.
23. 在任何情況下，一切之條款及細則以大會網站之版本為準。In any circumstances, the terms and conditions particular to event website shall prevail and govern in all respects.
24. 主辦單位保留更改大會條款及細則之權利。如有任何爭議，主辦單位保留最終決定權。Organizer reserves the right to amend the program of the rules and regulations. Should there be disputes, Organizers reserve the right to the final decision.
個人資料的使用 USE OF PERSONAL DATA
全城街馬爲主辦單位，並其委託的服務供應商，將參加者所提供的資料作以下用途：RunOurCity, as the Organizer, and its authorized service providers will use the information that you supplied for the following:
大會公佈成績；Announcement of results;
處理報名的行政工作，如確認、簽發收據、收款通知、捐助記錄及有關活動通訊等；Processing administrative work related to registration, including endorsement, receipt issuance, payment notice issuance, donation record and relevant event notices, etc.;
識別用戶；Identifying the user;
記錄與參加者的任何聯絡；Recording any communication with participants;
防止和偵測利用本網站進行詐騙或濫用等行為，及讓第三者以本網站名義進行技術援助及後勤等工作；Preventing and detecting any activities that make use of this website for fraudulent or exploitative behaviors, or activities that allow third parties to provide technical support and backup work in the name of this website;
向參加者提供全城街馬的最新資訊；Providing the latest updates of RunOurCity’s events;
以不記名形式統計網站訪客的使用習慣及研究網站訪客的人數、興趣及瀏覽行為，有助主辦單位瞭解網站訪客的瀏覽和使用習慣，從而提高服務水平。In an anonymous basis, conducting statistical research on this website visitor’s habits and research on visitor number, interests and browsing behavior, which can help us understand visitors’ viewing and usage habits so as to improve our service levels.
主辦單位不會出租、交換或售賣閣下自願在本網站提供的可識別個人資料，包括電郵地址及聯絡電話等。The Organizer will not lease, exchange or sell the personally identifiable information that you have voluntarily supplied to us, including email address and telephone number.
活動取消及退款 EVENT CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
1.大會保留因惡劣天氣、山泥傾瀉、泥石流、山火或出現示威以致阻塞活動路線的情況下，更改活動場地/路線或取消賽事之權利。主辦單位將不會退還其報名費及捐款。The Organizers reserve the right to cancel or cut short the Event if blockage along the route happens because of protest, adverse conditions such as rainstorms, landslides, rock falls or hill fires. No refund of the event fee and any charitable donation will be arranged.
2.所有報名者成功登記後均不可退款，重覆報名者將不獲發還重覆報名的費用，活動名額不可轉讓。若參加者容許他人用其參賽號碼布/活動名額，此參加者及代跑者將會被取消參加資格及不容許參加將來的活動。No refund is allowed after registration is completed. Registration fee paid for duplicated entries will not be refunded and places are not transferable. If a participant allows another party to attend on his or her behalf, both participant and the runner who run on behalf of the participant will be disqualified and might not allowed to participate in future events.
3.大會保留權利取消任何觸犯、違反或不遵守任何大會守則人士的參賽成績。被取消資格參賽者的報名費，將不獲退還。The Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any person and / or nullify his or her result due to any violation of the Official Rules of the Event. No refund will be accommodated in the case of disqualifications.